Earn. Save. Give.
2020 Stewardship Campaign
During the month of February 2020, we will be learning John Wesley's three simple rules to fiscal responsibility: Earn all you can; Save all you can. Give all you can. Sounds simple, right? Yes, but not easy, especially in today’s culture of consumerism. This twenty-first-century translation of Wesley’s money management philosophy will give you a new way to think about money.
Week One (Feb. 2) - We Don't Need More Money; We Need More Wisdom
Week Two (Feb. 9) - Earn All You Can.
Week Three (Feb. 16) - Save All You Can.
Week Four (Feb. 26) - Give All You Can.
Sunday School Classes
The following Sunday school Classes will be participating in an Earn. Save. Give. study during class in February:
- Open Door - Adult Wing | Room 103
- Crossroads - Adult Wing | Room 102
- Cross Talk - Adult Wing | Room 106
- Second Mile - Primary Wing | Room 109
- Momentum - Youth and Worship Center | Room 105
- Praise Ladies - Youth & Worship Center - Confirmation Room
Sunday, February 26, 2020
Submit your online commitment card below.